Incredible India 2020
Discover the dazzling cultural, historic and spiritual mosaic of India, where Jews have lived happily and made their mark for millennia. Led by Prof. Nathan Katz, a leading authority and award-winning author on Indian Jewish life, and his writer-photographer wife Ellen Goldberg, both experienced leaders of Jewish tours to India who lived for years in South Asia. The itinerary is superb, the hotels are world-class, and the people you’ll meet, unforgettable!
- Visit “must-see” World Heritage Sites including the iconic Taj Mahal, Red Fort and Amber Palace.
- Tour the historic synagogues of Mumbai, Kochi and Kolkata with local Jewish community members and explore little-known rural Jewish settlements.
- Enjoy traditional Indian dance and musical performances.
- Experience bustling, colorful markets offering a dazzling array of goods from gems and jewelry to carpets and textiles – and much more!
- Stay in royal palaces and luxurious hotels, including Mumbai’s Taj Mahal Palace, overlooking the Gateway of India and Arabian Sea.
- Delicious kosher meals prepared especially for us by our own private chef
- Expert local tour guides for sites of general interest.