The Stowflake Resort and Spa offers complimentary:
- 9 hole golf course and two tennis courts
- S eparate swimming hours on Thursday and Saturday night.
- full sports facility, including squash courts
- full exercise room
- Women only exercise room
- Separate men and women's tranquility rooms
- Deluxe Spa (this has a fee but medical ethic attendees receive 20% discount) .
- Daily Nordic Walking outings
- Stoweflake Hot Air Balloon Festival will be taking place July 8-10
- Area activities include: bike tours, hot air ballooning, canoeing and kayaking, walking paths and hiking trails
- For more information about activities and attractions in and around Stow e click here (the link is to http://www.gostowe.com/thingstodo
15 CME Credits Available
This event is approved for up to 15 credits by the Centre for Continuing Health Professional Education (CCHPE). The Centre for CCHPE, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Canadian Medical Schools .
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity as defined by the Maintenance of Certification program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Through a reciprocal agreement between the American Medical Association and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, the Centre for CCHPE, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University designates this activity for AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s) up to the maximum number of credit hours noted above.
Each physician should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent at the educational activity.